HALF-TERM FINANCIAL HEALTH CHECKS
So Why Use EF Solutions Services?
Our Finance Support Services are designed to encompass the majority of the school finance systems. Giving schools the freedom to choose elements of the service depending on individual Finance Officers needs and circumstances. With Schools being a busy environment, especially smaller schools, getting individual expert financial advise can be daunting. this service has been proven to be beneficial for Finance Office, School Business Managers, Head Teachers and School Governors for accessing their financial stability and integrity of their financial accounts.
There is the option to choose an add-on package, to provide a fully operational unit within your school.
Why Choose the Half-Termly Health Check from EF Solutions?
Schools that comply with the SFVS guidelines, would need to have an independent inspection of their accounts and book-keeping procedures.
Some of the checks we will do while with the Finance officer or School Business Manager are;
- Running through the Accounting software ensuring that its working as how it should.
- Checking finance process to make sure there is not a lack of procedure with your accounting and order procedure.
- We would check if there are any accounting and budget areas that may need fine-tuning
- Check the accounting of the Capital expenditure and income.
- Talk through any accounting structure changes that may be needed.
- Ensure any up to date reconciliations with external Grants and VAT the school receives.
This level of support is aimed at schools that require an independent examination of the day to day accounting systems and software (e.g RM and SIMS FMS) with a view to providing financial reassurance and ensuring the integrity of the Finance system that is used.
This health check can cover the non-routine elements of the Finance role within your school.
Our aim is to base all our recommendations on sound accounting, audit requirements and the best value practices.
This Support Service can be delivered on Half-termly or termly appointments.
Please use our quick enquiry form below and we will be in touch to assist you